IPTV Reseller Tutorial (Complete Guide on Creating an m3u line with Xtream Codes Reseller Panel)
- Login to your account (as you paid, login & login link will be sent to your email).
FOR M3U LINK (USED FOR 90% OF DEVICES INCLUDING ROKU, SMART TVS, VLC PC, ANDROID, IOS AND MANY MORE.
- Click On create line (there you’ll see custom user and password option, which will allow you to create a user with desired user & password Or leave blank to get it done randomly.
- As added user and password info next is a select box. This will allow you to choose the authrized channel packages to you. Click on this and it will dropdown a list of package; choose the perfect one
- As choosen Package in a few seconds it will show an other select box, it will show you the price you’ll be charged for this package. Like if you’ve choosen 1 Month Full IPTV, it will show 4 credit in the new select box. Its just for letting you know the price panel gonna detect from available credit.
- Now click on create line. Next page will show you User created
- Now click on Manage lines, available at left navigation bar.
- It will now load the list of iptv lines which you’ve already create. The new user we created will also be shown there. Now as new user will be shown on first. Click on green download icon, it will popup a new selectbox, click on it and it will load list of options (actually formats of the iptv line) now scroll that more download and find M3U with Options with Mpegts. As clicked on this, will auto marked unique URL wich is actually called m3u or iptv playlist.
- Copy this URL and send to your user.
FOR MAG BOXES AND STB
- Get the mac address from your client. It should be virtual mac address, correct one starts with 00:1a:79…..
- Copy it and go to Add MAG devices available at left nevigation menu.
- It will now ask for mac address. Paste the copied mac address to this and now again same method used in 3rd to 5th line in this tutorial.
- Now For MAG – send to every user this URL: http://clientportalpro.com:2500/c or without /c if getting error device not supported.
- And For M3U – Its done. User created, got unique URL (from dropdown menu at manage lines, told in 7th line) and sent to user.
- Now if you’re user need information on installing on their devices. You can visit our iptv setup page. There we’ve given the best tutorials for most popular devices. You can directly send them this link or copypaste information to your user. Link to page is:
- For More go to FAQ bellow this section and get most of the questions answered or contact us anytime.
- Happy Selling & Earning.