How to set up a IPTV MAG device
1. Make sure your MAC address was registered. If not, you can register for free IPTV subscription with Rack PTV please make sure you enter your MAC address correctly in MAC section. But if you already registered and forget to fill your MAC address in MAC section please let me know I will add MAC address for you.
2. 5 minutes to set up and get 6500 channels and more than 7200VOD from Rackiptv
If you wonder where to find your MAC address?
In order to find the MAC address of your MAG box, simply turn the box around and you can find the MAC address on the backside of your device. And register with your MAC address
5 steps to install IPTV on your MAC device:
1. Start Setup iptv Mag – Go to Menu – Settings – System Settings
2. Servers – Portals – Set Portal 1( to the link we sent to you ) – Reboot Portal
3. After uploading, reboot device
4. Wait until the TV Screen shows Channel
5. Press “1” button and “OK” to confirm on remote controller if the channel lists are empty
Where to Find the MAC Address iptv mag?
Step 1: Turn on your MAG device. Loading it up and click Settings